Software i made for generating live visuals. This is not a vj mixer. There is rudimentary 2-channel videocrossfader, but the main emphasis is on generating, warping and processing abstract 3D-visuals in realtime, animate them responding to sound or lfos and mix between them.
This Version features:
- two identical “modules” (sort of two separate visual synthesizers) that allow loading of model files and native gem objects
- automate xyz rotation, translation and scale with drawable motionenvelopes
- adjust colors, shininess, alpha, etc
- iterate objects, spread and animate iterations
- texture with images or even video
- worldlight, local light, two spot lights
- options to adjust the main output window
- animate and extrude text
- one extensive particle system per module
- two-channel glsl videomixer
I started this back in 2004 and worked on it on and off since then, parallel to vj gigs with brandx in glasgow and more recently at the sirius ( http://siriusberlin.de ) parties in berlin. there are still tons of bugs and things that are not quite elegant, but since i pretty much abandoned development in 2009 i thought i might just as well share the current state. this is provided as is, i can’t give any support although i’ll try to answer questions here: http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-5989-generat-synth-live-performances
download here: http://floriangrassl.net/wp-content/uploads/generat_IV-1.zip
(includes patches and quickstart cheatsheets. requires a current release of pd-extended to be installed and set up and some basic knowledge of how pd and gem work) spread at will, enjoy.
3d synthesizer aimed at improvised liveperformance, written in pure-data. http://puredata.info